Wednesday, August 16, 2006

THIS CALL MAY BE MONITORED FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE

So I ask, exactly wtf is this for? I have called into call centers on numerous occassions either for explanation for my satellite or home phone..some kind of bill. I have even worked in the head office that has a cellular call center and called in myself to Customer Service and received the shittiest service available. I have called into the CS queue and spoken with 4 different reps and received 4 different answers. So I ask myself "what difference does it make to say your call may be monitored for quality assurance"....is this the kind of quality we want? Different answers, unsure people and a lod of bullshit to make us happy?

Anyhow....I was just pondering this since I just spoke with a blatant idiot and wondered if my call was being monitored and how quickly the jackass would be fired.

ANyone else go through the same thing as I have ?

Gheesh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home