Thursday, August 17, 2006

I LOVE HIPPOS!!!!

Ever since I was a child I always had some odd fascination with hippos. I love thier gracefullness. Sounds odd huh? Hard to imagine something weighing in at mammoth sizes being gracefull. Watch them next time you are at the zoo. They just sort of sit there, or float, minding there own business...you know maximized chillin!

I had vacation in July and I decided to spend a day at the zoo taking pictures and hangin out with the coolest things ever...animals. I love animals and most of all I love hippos. They have the cutest little ears..they wiggle and have tiny little tufts of hair on them.

This particular picture was taken at the Metro Toronto Zoo with an 8 megapix Sony Cybershot. Let me tell you, I love this cam. Manual mode is just awesome. I am still learning as I am so much more familiar with 35mm cams.

Anyhow...enjoy my blog of nothing and remember...I LOVE HIPPOS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home