Wednesday, December 06, 2006

NOTHINGNESS

I sit here today, at work again.
I sit here today thinking of times from within, times with happiness cheeriness and...
And thin the times were, the times were nothing, they were irreplacable parts of nothing in life.
I sit here today remembering times of nothingness that seemed to be so much.
The times I remember made me happy, sad, hurt and mad.
The times I remember made me vengeful and glad.
How could the times I remember be parts of nothingness? How could they be so thin? So transparent that I truly begin to think of what comes from within.

As I sit here today now contemplating what matters.
I remember the clothes they were wearing and the tears in their eyes. I remember the chatters.
Chatters of everything that mattered...mattered to them as they chattered.
Mattered to them as life happened around them. Then, not only I, but them saw nothingness. Saw what they thought was something turn out to be meaningless morsels of LIFE that come in and out of our bodies as simply as air in our lungs.

Who does this to us? Who lets us slip from reality into thinking something matters that normally we would not give a damn about?
What makes us feel so much? What makes us feel passionate enough to show emotion?
When do we let ourselves lose sight of reality and feel strongly of things that replace trueness?
Where do these feelings come from? If they are reflexions of "nothingness" then how can we feel so much?
Why? And lastly why do we let ourselves lose sight of what matters. What matters as we chatter about the later instead of living in the now and feeling how we should...feeling love, and happiness and good tidings from above.

Five little questions we forget each day. We lose sight of the "heart of the matter" to fit in, to be parts of nothingness as apposed to greatness that comes truly from within... comes from within me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pegasus said...

Thanks Lingo!!!

I am not so "puter inclined" so my layouts are soooooo basic.

I love my little Jake..he has brought so much joy to me and the people around me. I hope you can meet him someday.

7:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home