Friday, August 18, 2006

iT hAs ArRiVeD

So we have made it through to Friday....the day of the week when I get that little twinge in my tummy saying fun times are here and I get to sleep in for two days. YIPPEE!!

There is really no obvious point to this other then to blog today. Consistency is the key to blogging I beleive. You begin to think about new things, different things to your usual train of thought. I was caught in a train of though earlier which was very unfamiliar territory for me....(as she checkles to herself for making a funny).

So as I clue up this pointless writing I wanted to leave you with a few "Deep Thought's" for a sunshiny Friday.

1. A day without sunshine is like...is like, night.

2. And on the other hand...you have different fingers.

Peace out all. Talk soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home