Monday, August 21, 2006

Manic Mondays

I spent this weekend extremely low key. I needed to spend sometime away from everyone and the usual weekend festivites. I just needed a break. I spent time cleaning, reading and running. I spent time with my mother, my puppy and the outside(which btw is something God gave us that is commonly taken for granted).

I did a few good deeds. Packaged clothing and footwear I had no longer been using and gave to the needy. I cooked and made special treats for a special family relative that was coming to visit. So you see, my weekend was nothing out of the ordinary hence I have nothing really fun to write about today.

I did have one thought when running on Saturday...as strange as this is...I will let you know anyway...here goes:

Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath is; pink, blue, green; the bubbles are always clear?

Later bloggers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home